Health & Safety
Your Health & Safety Responsibilities
Regulations, which are now law, have been brought about to reduce accidents in the workplace. The new rules force managers of buildings to ensure that the installed work equipment is regularly inspected and maintained.
Movable wall systems need to be serviced annually in order to comply with the current Health & Safety legislation.
The legislation includes:
- The Health & Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
- Workplace (Health & Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992
- Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
Our Commitment To You
We use an independent consultant to review our Health & Safety policy
annually to ensure we conform to all the latest laws and legislations. We are the only movable wall service provider in the UK to have been awarded the SafeContractor certificate.
We understand that our customers and service providers are competent, and you can trust Accordial to operate in a safe and professional manner. We can supply you with a method statement for your Health & Safety records and our engineeres will complete a dynamic risk assessment form, approved by the HSE, prior to any work being undertaken.
We only use fully qualified and experienced movable wall engineers who are:
- Checked by the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB)
- Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) approved
- PASMA trained to use hydraulic platforms
- Asbestos aware